Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – The application is offered from the latest advertisement of Federal Ombudsmen Secretariat Jobs 2023 Pakistan. For all the candidates who are currently looking for government jobs, Wafaqi Mohtasib Pakistan Ombudsman Secretariat is looking to recruit organized, organized and adroit candidates to apply for the following positions.
In the Federal Ombudsman (Legal Adviser, Deputy Director (Admn), Publication Officer, Assistant Publication Officer, Assistant Director (Admin), Controller, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Assistant, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Farash, Cook, Sanitation Officer) of the Federal Secretariat for Protection against Harassment (FOSPAH) and this post must be filled by LLM / LLB / Masters / Graduation / Secondary / Matric / Central computer skills. experience required to apply and age between 18 to 45 years required for government jobs available in Wafaqi Mohtasib office in Pakistan. Candidates are offered a good salary package.
There are a number of Ombudsmen in Pakistan and among them the Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat is a Federal Government agency which is governed by the Government of Pakistan and is responsible for insurance matters.
Federal Ombudsmen Secretariat Islamabad invites applications from candidates for the positions of Directors, Officers, Employees, Registrars, Stenographers, Drivers etc. The qualifications required for admission are Primary, Mathematics, Intermediate and Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized institution. From today, OTS will give you an opportunity to download the application form and download the deposit slip for this vacancy recruitment test. Candidates must apply on or before the closing date of March 14, 2023 through the OTS portal. Only registered candidates will be called for written test/interview. Please see below notification for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Vacancies / Posts, Eligibility Criteria and other requirements in Islamabad.
Applications are only invited from qualified, active and experienced candidates for Secretary Ombudsmen Job Vacancy 2023. We have received this advertisement from Daily The News Epaper.
Those who are willing to look for federal government jobs can apply for the posts all over Pakistan. Quota listed for Open Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK.
This announcement is for men and women only. The Secretariat of the Federal Ombudsman has also issued quotas for minorities and the disabled.
Qualified Pakistani nationals who are dynamic, able and capable are allowed to apply.
The Secretariat of the Ombudsmen Federal Jobs 2023 announced a few days ago. This job is Legal Adviser, Deputy Director, Publication Officer, Publication Officer, Assistant Director, Supervisor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant In-charge, Steno Writer, Sub Divisional Officer, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Farash, Cook and sanitation. Online applications will be accepted and forms can be obtained from the official website of OTS. Here we will provide you all the information about Federal Ombudsmen Secretariat Jobs 2023.
The Secretariat of the Federal Insurance Ombudsman has a total of 19 job advertisements until March 09, 2023, which were obtained from various newspapers or publications or sent directly by employers. Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat has several job openings in Karachi, Pakistan.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 List
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admn)
- Publication Officer
- Assistant Publication Officer
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Incharge
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Typing|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 10, 2023|
Apply for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- Interested individuals have to register online and submit an application at OTS website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Test fee should be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL or prescribed Bank Challan available at www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to send the online application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents with 02 recent passport size photographs to Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- All applications should reach the OTS headquarter through courier and those submitted by hand or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply is 14th March 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test results, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.