Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 – The application is offered from the latest advertisement of Federal Ombudsmen Secretariat Jobs 2023 Pakistan. For all the candidates who are currently looking for government jobs, Wafaqi Mohtasib Pakistan Ombudsman Secretariat is looking to recruit organized, organized and adroit candidates to apply for the following positions.
In the Federal Ombudsman (Legal Adviser, Deputy Director (Admn), Publication Officer, Assistant Publication Officer, Assistant Director (Admin), Controller, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Assistant, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Farash, Cook, Sanitation Officer) of the Federal Secretariat for Protection against Harassment (FOSPAH) and this post must be filled by LLM / LLB / Masters / Graduation / Secondary / Matric / Central computer skills. experience required to apply and age between 18 to 45 years required for government jobs available in Wafaqi Mohtasib office in Pakistan. Candidates are offered a good salary package.
There are a number of Ombudsmen in Pakistan and among them the Federal Insurance Ombudsman Secretariat is a Federal Government agency which is governed by the Government of Pakistan and is responsible for insurance matters.
Apply Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 Online as per Federal Ombudsmen Secretariat www.ots.org.pk for Vacancies (Legal Adviser, Deputy Director (Admn), Publication Officer, Assistant Publication Officer, Assistant Director (Admin), Head, Assistant Clerk, Assistant Secretary Private, Sub Assistant, Stenotypist, LDC , Driver, Deputy Kasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Farash, Cook, Sanitation Officer) at the Secretariat of the Federal Ombudsman for Protection against Harassment (FOSPAH). Candidates with LLM/LLB/Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric/Intermediate qualification can apply online at ots.org.pk before last date 14 March 2023.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement. Looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Look no further than the Secretariat of the Federal Ombudsman. We are currently accepting applications for a variety of positions, offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for growth and development.
The Federal Ombudsman Secretariat is an independent government agency that ensures that federal government agencies are fair, transparent and accountable to the public.
At the Secretariat of the Federal Ombudsman, we offer a dynamic and inclusive work environment where employees can grow and develop their skills. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including flexible work schedules, health and dental benefits, and a retirement plan.
Primary, Maths, Secondary, Bachelors, Masters, LLB and LLM degrees are required to apply for this job for male and female candidates, Age between 18 to 35 years as per Government of Pakistan Act. Both men and women apply for this job Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, LLB and LLM degrees are required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 List
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director (Admn)
- Publication Officer
- Assistant Publication Officer
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Incharge
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Typing|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 10, 2023|
Apply for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- Interested individuals have to register online and submit an application at OTS website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Test fee should be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL or prescribed Bank Challan available at www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to send the online application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents with 02 recent passport size photographs to Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- All applications should reach the OTS headquarter through courier and those submitted by hand or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply is March 14, 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test results, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.