Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs 2023 – Download Latest Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs 2023 for December here | Islamabad wants to keep applicants on contracts that can be extended based on project demand.
To be offered a position in PSF, applicant must fill it, (Secretary General (BPS-21)) is a government position in Pakistan Natural History Museum, Islamabad.
After completing this assignment, we will provide information on how to obtain a Ph.D. / M.Phil / Master’s degree in related field. Maximum years of experience in related field and computer knowledge required. All documents must be approved by HEC. Below are the details.
Below are PSF Online Jobs. 2023 Pakistan Science Foundationcareers.psf.gov.pk Apply for Vacancy (Director (BPS-21)) at Pakistan Museum of Natural History, Islamabad. PhD candidates from all over Pakistan. Candidates with related field experience can apply online at careers.psf.gov.pk by 12th May 2023 or send complete resume with relevant documents to:
Meanwhile, PSF reported several incidents of clashes in one of the leading Pakistani newspapers today. Also, this is a very good contract job. In addition, qualified candidates are welcome to apply and those who meet the requirements will be seriously considered. Qualification and experience are also announced. Also, Pakistan Science Foundation has many free jobs for you to explore your love of science. Visit the PSF website for more details.
Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs 2023 List
- Director General (BPS-21)
Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs 2023 Application Form Download|
|Skills Required:||Management, Administration|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 12, 2023|
Apply for PSF Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply online at the PSF website i.e. http://careers.psf.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Information provided in the online application form will be treated as final in all respects.
- Last date for applying is May 12, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of interview, original documents should be brought.