Petroleum Oils and Lubricants Depot Army Service Corp Jobs 2023 – Find Sir Civil Army Jobs Announced for Download Petroleum & Mineral Depot Army Gujranwala Jobs 2023 Download Form. Current Army Jobs in POL Depot Gujranwala is for middle or lower qualified people who are actually resident of Gujranwala District, Punjab. If you are not qualified and want to work in government sector then we suggest you to read the below article carefully and become a part of Pak Army in Gujranwala.
POL Depot (Gujranwala) is working in Pak Army and it has been announced that the job there will be considered as per the policy of Government of Pakistan and current job post (Driver, Chowkidar). All these government jobs in Gujranwala are permanent recruitment and good salary package will be offered to selected candidates.
Candidates who want to apply for the above mentioned jobs should read the following requirements mentioned in the below POL Depot job advertisement and accordingly they can apply Matric / Central Pass with relevant qualification and experience. Applicants must be between 18-30 years of age to apply for civil jobs in Pakistan. Now in the next section you will complete how to apply for a vacant position as per Pak Army rules.
We bring here for Oil Oil & Lubricant Army Depot Corp Jobs POL Depot ASC Gujranwala Jobs 2023 Latest advertisement has Vacancies like Driver (BPS-04), Chowkidar (BPS-01) with Matric/Intermediate qualification. Eligible candidates can apply to the below address after 20 February 2023 with all documents.
Petroleum Oils and Lubricants Depot Army Service Corp Jobs 2023 List
Petroleum Oils and Lubricants Depot Army Service Corp Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||Petroleum Oils and Lubricants Depot Army Service Corp Gujranwala Jobs 2023 Form Download|
|Skills Required:||Driving, Security|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 20, 2023|
Apply for Petroleum Oils and Lubricants Depot Army Service Corp Gujranwala Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is 20th February 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of an envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview and candidates have to bring two sets of photocopies of an educational certificate, experience certificate, and CNIC.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.